Feast of Trumpets / Day of Shouting
The Festival/Feast of Trumpets always occurs on the first day of the seventh Month in The Creator's Calendar, not in the Roman or Jewish calendars. The Festival of Trumpets pictures/symbolizes the end time blowing of the 7 Trumpets of the 7th Seal of the Book of Revelation. Although the Jews and Muslims claim that the 7th month is the 1st month of the year, they are wrong. The bible is clear that the 7th month is the 7th month. Scripture never declares the beginning of the year in the Autumn or fall, but rather in the Spring. The Feast of Trumpets not only pictures/symbolizes the blowing of the 7 end time trumpets, but also, the actual opening of the 7th seal and the blowing of the first trumpet will occur on the date of the Feast of Trumpets! For proof of this, and to see how this and 4 other holy days fit perfectly in the end time prophetic timeline, please click here.
To see an outline of all 7 Seals and 7 Trumpets, Please click here. To learn more specifically about the first 4 seals, Please click here.
How To Observe The Holy Days, including The Festival of Trumpets
The purpose of this list is to help people observe the weekly 7th Day & other Holy Days in a way that is edifying to the worshipper and acceptable & Pleasing to The Almighty Creator. Doing these things remind us that it is the holy day and we do not end up sleeping in all day, wasting the day or defiling the day. Exodus 20:8 (NASB) “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy".
"Remember" means to remember, recall, call to mind. The origin seems to lie in the idea of pricking, piercing, penetrating, to keep, to preserve. It is not something that you should allow yourself to forget to observe. It should not be just another ordinary day. It should not be a day where you just lay around and waste the day. It should not be just like any other day that you are off from work. It should be different from your normal routine. This is a day that is set aside and made different from the rest of the week/year. Genesis 2:3 (NASB) "Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made". He also ordained/sanctified the annual Holy Days.
- Light a 7 candle Menorah or 7 candles every 7th Day, Sabbath, Fiesta, Holy Day and all 8 nights of Hanukkah. Lev.24, Rev.2
- More Prayer than usual.
- Pre-Service Fellowship. Arrive early for fellowship.
- The Day of Trumpets is a commanded day of rest and a commanded day of assembly. Attend Services with a congregation of non-Babylon true believers. If you do not have such a local congregation. Please assemble with us online. Your brothers & Sisters from around the world are gathering together online & by phone for our services. Click here.
- Post Services Fellowship. Do not leave immediately. Stay for fellowship.
- Invite Brothers/Sisters in Christ to your private residence for more fellowship and meal.
- Worship music. Sing.
- Read bible. Study bible.
- Bible games.
- Visit the sick, nursing homes, hospitals, elderly, shut ins, jails, prisons.
- Sit outside and enjoy God's Creation and relax.
- Short nap is acceptable but do not sleep the day away.
- Greeting cards for get well, praying for you, etc.
- Write missionaries.
Things We Should Not Do on The Holy Days
Isa. 58:13 (NASB) "If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word, 14 Then you will take delight in the LORD, And I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; And I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
The purpose of this "do not do" list is to be a generalized guideline for people to consider for their choices of what to refrain from on The Sacred Days. It is not meant to be a concrete list for everyone. Again this is just a generalized list which will not be true for everyone. But I do believe it will be true for most people.
- Do not go to the movie theater.
- Do not work pre-scheduled shifts. Regardless of the kind of employment. (Emergency workers such as police, doctors, fire fighters, etc can respond to a real and true emergency. But they cannot work a pre-scheduled shift.)
- Do not go to a tanning bed.
- Do not go hunting or fishing.
- Do not participate in sports. Do not watch sports. Do not toss a ball back & forth.
- Do not go golfing.
- Do not do laundry.
- Do not make up the bed. This was revealed to me by Jesus via a testimony of a Sister in Jesus.
- Do not play video games.
- Do not be on internet for an extended period of time.
- Do not do exercises, lift weights, jog, go to the gym. (medical exercises after knee surgery are acceptable. A causal walk is acceptable.)
- Do not read fictional books, novels, etc.
- Do not do homework, school assignments.
- Do not eat at restaurants. (You would be causing a service worker to serve you or work harder than if you had not arrived at the place of business) (Unless this is an emergency. You should have prepared ahead of time in advance if possible. But if you did not prepare ahead of time, for whatever reason, and you do not have food at home, and you are hungry, then yes, you can pull your ox out of the ditch and go eat. But this should not become a habit. You need to start planning ahead of time so you can just eat at home if possible. If you are out of town/state, it is acceptable to eat at restaurants if needed although you should try to make plans to make your own sandwiches, etc.)
- Do not order pizza, door service etc.
- Do not shop at any stores.
- Do not earn any money.
- Do not sell anything.
- Do not mow grass, wash car.
- Do not watch much television. (Some weather, news and educational programming is acceptable but should be restricted in time length. Restrict to non-fiction only.)
- Do not attend any parties except Holy Day celebrations. Do not host any parties except Holy Day celebrations.
- Do not go to any flea markets, yard sales.
- Do not create or make anything that will eventually be sold.
- Do not use public transportation, cabs, taxis, airplanes, buses, etc. (you would be employing a driver) (unless truly needed to attend services, although I am sure that a brother or sister could give you a ride.)
- You should avoid travel except for worship & assembly purposes and God's purposes. (Limit travel to worship services to 3 hours or less by car.)
- Cook a meal (But do any possible prep work the night or day before.)
- Take care of pets.
- Take care of farm animals. Milk cows, feed animals, etc.
- Wash dishes. (Should try to use paper plates, plastic spoons if possible.)
- Take care of elderly and medical patients at home. (Not for money).
- Take care of children and family. (Not for money.)
- Walking (restricted length of distance and time.)
- Walk on beach to relax or enjoy nature.
- Purchase a drink or item from a machine. (The reason you usually cannot buy or sell is because you would be causing a person to actually serve you (work for you). In the case of a machine, there is no human working.)
- Fix a flat tire or other emergency mechanical work that cannot wait until tomorrow.
- Fix a heater during the winter time if the work cannot wait until tomorrow. (Not for money.)
For the holy day calendars for this year and beyond, please click here.
To learn about the end time significance of God's Holy Days, please read this article: 5 Holy Days in the End Time Prophetic Timeline
For worship service broadcasts and local locations, please click here.
Share the truth! Please share this page. |
Click on "Share" below and choose Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email or other.
(Pop-up, image & ad blockers need to be turned off.)
Search the I Saw The Light Ministries website.|
Type words into the box below and click enter. Results are rendered by Google. Please be aware that they will also render some paid advertisements at the top of the results. I have no control over those ads for other websites.
Join Our Free Email Newsletter Notifications
Our online newsletters are located at http://proveallthings.weebly.com (Be sure to click on both "blog" and "current breaking news".)
But when you subscribe via email, you will be notified immediately of updates/edits to the website, new articles, important breaking news as it relates to bible prophecy being fulfilled, major earthquakes and heavenly inspirations, etc. Our newsletter will keep you informed of prophetic world events as well as ministry updates.
Low message volume. Your email will not be overloaded with junk messages. You may cancel and unsubscribe at anytime.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter/notifications mailing list.
I Saw The Light Ministries Main Menu
Home / Light vs Darkness Ministry / Prophecy Ministry / More Truth Section / Commandments Section / More Pages!
Spanish / 한국어 Korean
Feast of Trumpets Day of Shouting. Copyright 2017 I Saw The Light Ministries